The Reds Whites & Brews In The Boat Festival (formally known as Reds Whites & Brews) is proud to announce we’re moving to Steamboat Springs this June. The Reds, Whites & Brews Festival has evolved to become a ‘don’t miss’ event of the summer! This event will feature amazing unlimited wine & craft beer tastings, LIVE music, vendors and food all in beautiful Downtown Steamboat Springs.
FESTIVAL & LOCATION FAQ’S:
- When is the Festival? – Saturday, June 24th, 2017
- Where is the Festival Held? – Yampa Street between 5th & 6th 1/2
- What are the hours? – 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- What else is there to do the area? – Check out www.steamboatchamber.com and www.mainstreetsteamboat.com.
- Are kids allowed? – Children are allowed, but keep in mind it’s a busy, crowded atmosphere.
- Do I have to be over 21 to attend? – You must be 21 or over to drink alcohol at the event. You can enter the event if you are under 21 and purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages from vendors.
- Can I get in if I’m a Designated Driver? – Yes, it’s free to walk around the event.
- Are any of the proceeds donated to a charity? – Proceeds from the Reds Whites & Brews In The Boat will directly benefit the Samantha Remington Angel Heart Foundation and a local charity.
- Is the event ADA accessible? – Yes, but keep in mind it is on grass and pavement.
- How to I sign up to as a sponsor, vendor, or brewery? – See our GET INVOLVED TAB.
- How can I volunteer? What do I get as a volunteer? – Volunteer spots are available all day for the event in multiple shifts. Volunteers receive an event t-shirt, & a tasting cup (if applicable). Volunteers are not permitted to drink before or during their shift Volunteer sign up will be available in Spring 2017.
- What will the live entertainment be? – Music lineup will be released in May 2017.
- How Much does it cost? And what’s included with the ticket? – See ticket details on home page.
- Do I need a ticket to enter? – No, you only need a ticket if you’re planning on tasting. There will not be alcohol sold inside the event except for the tasting ticket. If you’re not planning on drinking, feel free to walk into the event for free.
- Where can I buy tickets day of? – Online or at the event entrance beginning at 12:00 p.m.
- Do you take credit cards or checks day of? – No checks. Cash on the day of the event only. Credit cards day of & for pre-sale purchases online.
- How do I get my tickets if I purchased online? – All tickets are emailed electronically via Eventbrite.com. You must still bring your ID to get ID’d at the event day of.
- Can I pick up my tasting cup/mug early? – Yes, location and times TBD.
- Can I purchase the tickets in Steamboat? – No, not at this time.
- Should I purchase my tickets in advance or the day of the event? – We always suggest purchasing your tickets in advance.
- Do you offer a Military discount? – No, not at this time.
- What if I buy tickets & can’t attend? – You can transfer them to a friend (over 21). There are no refunds.
- I bought a tasting ticket but want to upgrade to a VIP ticket. What should I do? – Email email@example.com.
- Is my registration/ticket transferable? – Yes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay? – Yes. Tickets can be purchased by one person for a group. Each person in that group will need a ticket & a photo ID the day of the event though.
- Can I update my registration information? – Yes, on the ticketing site.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? – No, you can bring your phone and we can scan your tickets from your email confirmation. Or you can bring the printed ticket.
- What is the refund policy? – No refunds will be offered.
WHAT TO BRING/DAY OF INFO
Bring yourself & your crew along with a valid ID and your ticket on your phone or printed!
- Can I bring my pet? – No, this is a no pet event. (service dogs allowed with vest & paperwork)
- Can I bring a tent? – No
- Can I bring lawn chairs & blankets? – Yes
- Is there seating? -Limited
- Can I bring a cooler? – No
- Can I bring a water bottle? – Yes, you can bring an empty water bottle for water refills
- Can I come & go as I please? – Yes
- Can I bring a bag? – Yes, but it will be subject to a search.
- Can I bring a camelback or boda bag? – Yes, empty. Breweries will not fill these items for you.
- Are recording devices allowed (video cameras, digital cameras, phones)? –Yes
For questions & concerns about the event, email email@example.com.