Coming back to Steamboat Springs, the Reds, Whites & Brews In The Boat Festival has evolved to become a ‘don’t miss’ event of the summer! This event will feature amazing unlimited wine & craft beer tastings, LIVE music, vendors and food all in beautiful Downtown Steamboat Springs.
FESTIVAL & LOCATION FAQ’S:
- When is the Festival? – Saturday, June 23rd, 2018
- Where is the Festival Held? – Yampa Street between 5th & 6th 1/2
- What are the hours? – 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- What else is there to do the area? – Check out www.steamboatchamber.com and www.mainstreetsteamboat.com.
- Are kids allowed? – Children are allowed, but keep in mind it’s a busy, crowded atmosphere.
- Do I have to be over 21 to attend? – You must be 21 or over to drink alcohol at the event. You can enter the event if you are under 21 and purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages from vendors.
- Can I get in if I’m a Designated Driver? – Yes, it’s free to walk around the event.
- Are any of the proceeds donated to a charity? – Proceeds from the Reds Whites & Brews In The Boat will directly benefit the Main Street Steamboat.
- Is the event ADA accessible? – Yes, but keep in mind it is on grass and pavement.
- How to I sign up to as a sponsor, vendor, or brewery? – See our GET INVOLVED TAB.
- How can I volunteer? What do I get as a volunteer? – Volunteer spots are available all day for the event in multiple shifts. Volunteers receive an event t-shirt, & a tasting cup for you or a friend. Volunteers are not permitted to drink before or during their shift Sign up HERE.
- What will the live entertainment be? – Check out our MUSIC tab for details.
- Is there an after party? – Yep! We’ll be keeping the beer fest party going at Back Door Grill, 825 Oak St., starting at 5pm. There will be food and drink specials!
- How Much does it cost? And what’s included with the ticket? – See ticket details on home page.
- Do I need a ticket to enter? – No, you only need a ticket if you’re planning on tasting. There will not be alcohol sold inside the event except for the tasting ticket. If you’re not planning on drinking, feel free to walk into the event for free.
- Where can I buy tickets day of? – Online or at the event entrance beginning at 12:00 p.m.
- Do you take credit cards or checks day of? – No checks. Cash on the day of the event only. Credit cards day of & for pre-sale purchases online.
- How do I get my tickets if I purchased online? – All tickets are emailed electronically via Eventbrite.com. You must still bring your ID to get ID’d at the event day of.
- Can I pick up my tasting cup/mug early? – Yes, you can pick up everything at The Tap House, 729 Lincoln Ave., from 5-8 p.m. on Friday, June 22nd. You can pick up for other ticketholders as long as you have their full name.
- Can I purchase the tickets in Steamboat? – Yes, you can buy tickets at the Tap House, 729 Lincoln Ave., from 5-8 p.m. on Friday, June 22nd. There won’t be any fees on these tickets, but we cannot guarantee availability, especially of VIP or VIP DD.
- Should I purchase my tickets in advance or the day of the event? – We always suggest purchasing your tickets in advance, especially VIP tickets which will sell out. See above for purchasing tickets in Steamboat.
- Do you offer a Military discount? – Yes, email [email protected] for details.
- What if I buy tickets & can’t attend? – You can transfer them to a friend (over 21). There are no refunds.
- I bought a tasting ticket but want to upgrade to a VIP ticket. What should I do? – Email [email protected].
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable? – Yes. Email [email protected].
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay? – Yes. Tickets can be purchased by one person for a group. Each person in that group will need a ticket & a photo ID the day of the event though.
- Can I update my registration information? – Yes, on the ticketing site.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? – No, you can bring your phone and we can scan your tickets from your email confirmation. Or you can bring the printed ticket.
- What is the refund policy? – No refunds will be offered.
- Will there be an ATM on site? – No, but there is one 1/2 block from the entrance at Bank of the West on the corner of 6th & Lincoln. Make sure to grab cash on your way into the event.
WHAT TO BRING/DAY OF INFO
Bring yourself & your crew along with a valid ID and your ticket on your phone or printed!
- Can I bring my pet? – We strongly advise leaving your pet at home. This is a very busy event with hot pavement no water which could lead to a stressful day for Fido.
- Can I bring a tent? – No
- Can I bring lawn chairs & blankets? – Yes
- Is there seating? -Limited
- Can I bring a cooler? – No
- Can I bring a water bottle? – Yes, you can bring an empty water bottle for water refills courtesy of the Water Monster and the Yampa Valley Sustainability Council
- Can I come & go as I please? – Yes
- Can I bring a bag? – Yes, but it will be subject to a search.
- Can I bring a camelback or boda bag? – Yes, empty. Breweries will not fill these items for you.
- Are recording devices allowed (video cameras, digital cameras, phones)? –Yes
For questions & concerns about the event, email [email protected].