FOOD & VENDORS
BEER, FOOD & RETAIL VENDOR INFORMATION:
- Are there any gluten free beers this year? – Possibly, but at this time breweries are not confirmed. See a full list of confirmed breweries here.
- Can I purchase wine/beer at the Festival? – No. Colorado law does not allow purchasing 6-packs, growlers or others at this event. You cannot leave the designated event area with alcohol.
- I just want to hang out – can I buy a full beer or drink at the event? – No alcoholic drinks will be served at the event other than the tastings.
- Will wineries/breweries run out of wine/beer? – It’s possible they’ll run out of certain kinds of brews, especially the most popular kinds, but beer will be available until the end of the event.
- Will there be free water available at the event? – Yes
- Are there drinks other than wine/beer? – Vendors will have sodas & water for sale.
- Who will be serving VIP food? – Moe’s Original Bar B Que
- What food vendors will be there? – Moe’s Original Bar B Que, The Corner Slice, Nicky’s Quickie, Skull Creek Greek
- What retail vendors will be there? – Loki, Renewal by Anderson, Ameritech, Cutco Cutlery, Alterra Mountain Company, Climax Jerky, Colorado Sol, Taspen’s Organics & Dragonfly Botanicals, Welk Resorts, Superfluent, i love Colorado Beer, Herbal Infusions, Scout Design, International Cigars
- Do I need cash to shop at the vendors? – Cash is recommended, but many will take a credit card. There will not be an ATM on site but there is one within a block of the event